Sunday, 5 February 2012

Winter Vacation

This winter vacation was unlike any other vacation for me. During the first week, I spent most of my time on my laptop, watching new series, or new episodes that had just been aired. I started a couple of new series, I liked one but disliked the other. In addition, I went out a couple of time with my friends and we had fun. My friend and I were ditched by a third friend that couldn't make it because her parents decided that on the last minute, since there were gun shots all over her neighborhood that afternoon. However, the second week was much better that the first, since I spent most of it doing interesting stuff with family and friends. Moreover, there has been an attempt to study that week that fell very short. My friend and i were supposed to meet up later that week to work on our math homework, then hang out and do anything else. Even though that was the plan, we ended up having lunch, or you might call it dinner, since she was really late and came at about seven or eight, while she was supposed to be there at about four or five. Later, we returned home to study, but ended up talking and doing anything but study, since we really didn't understand a thing. Later, during the last day of the vacation, on Saturday, I ended up doing all my home works in about an hour and a half, or maybe a couple of hours, to go back to school and realize I had to do this blog, then get back to wasting my time on school work...

No comments:

Post a Comment